❖Happy Homemaker Monday *11*❖


Monday 17th March 2014 

Sunshine makes me happy!

HHMWINTER.jpg (404×304)



Another beautiful week of sunshine and warmth, with a extra day at home for the children :)

As I look outside my window:::

The sun is shining, they are predicting temperatures of 21degrees today (very unusual for this time of the year).  I think the rain is returning at the weekend.

Right now I am::: 

Eating a late breakfast.  It took me longer than usual to fed and muck out the animals today.  M is off school today, she has a nasty cough and is asleep in bed.

Thinking and pondering:::

About what to do today.  I want  to be out in the garden enjoying the sunshine, but have so much tidying to do in the house ...... decisions, decisions :)

On my bedside table:::
Hand cream ~ sunshine and gardening always dry my hands out quickly.
The World of Norm (reading with the children).
Crochet magazines.

On my TV this week:::

Enjoying:
Shetland
Great British Sewing Bee
Law and Order UK
Collectaholics (BBC2)
Tipping Point!!
The Voice

Listening to:::
The birds chirping in the garden.
The cockerel cock-a-doodle-doing.
The dog eating in the next room.

On the menu for this week:::
Monday -   Chicken Curry
Tuesday -   Chicken, peas, sweetcorn and rice
Wednesday -   Fish fingers
Thursday - 
  Boudin and special mash
Friday - 
  Garlic chicken
Saturday - 
  Lasagne
Sunday - 
  Roast lamb

On my to do list:::

Inside:
Laundry and ironing
Sort, tidy and clean the bathroom
Continue sorting and tidying the playroom
Hoover, hoover, hoover, hoover, hoover, hoover, mop!
Outside:
Finish cutting and clearing the plant on the from of the house
Trim the dead flowers from the hydrangea bushes (W wants to help with this)
Start work on the potager (veg garden)

Plans for this week:::

Monday:  English lessons at school / Handball M
Tuesday: Teachers' strike ~ no school :)
Wednesday:  R meeting (pm) / W party (pm) / H friend over (pm)
Thursday: Handball W
Saturday: W friend over (pm)

What I am sewing, crocheting or creating:::
Still making scarves with super chunky yarn and big fat hooks :) lovely!
Crochet jewelry with wire and beads <3

M
y simple pleasure:::

Snuggling up and watching a film (yesterday afternoon) with a poorly M when everyone else was out.

Lesson learned the past week:::

I always plan too much for my English lessons!

Looking around the house:::
Not much has changed this week (but at least it hasn't got worse!).  I am making slow progress with the playroom.  The ironing pile is reducing slowly.  W's bedroom is tidy(ish) for a change.

From the camera:::



You are never too big to play with dinosaurs in the sunshine :)



I hope you all have a great week!

Today I am going to link up with other "Happy Homemakers" here at Diary of a stay at home Mom so please pop over if you want to see what others are up to this week all around the world. :o)

Comments

Popular Posts