❖Happy Homemaker Monday *10*❖


Monday 10th March 2014

The sun is out, the sky is blue, 

there's not a cloud to spoil the view....

HHMWINTER.jpg (404×304)





As I look outside my window:::

The sun has come up, but it is still a bit misty.  The blossom has started to open on the bullace tree outside the front door.  The weather has been really warm this week, with temperatures up in the top teens.  It's been lovely to have a bit of sunshine.

Right now I am::: 

Watching the BBC early morning news ~ still no news about the missing Malaysian aeroplane ....
M has just come down in her pjs.

Thinking and pondering about:::

What we are going to do today.
All the poor families waiting for news and answers about their loved ones on the missing plane.

On my bedside table:::
'The Unseen' by Katherine Webb (a present from M for my birthday last month)
'The World of Norm' by Jonathan Meres

On my TV this week:::

Enjoying:
The Great British Sewing Bee

Listening to:::
The children getting themselves some breakfast in the kitchen.
The birds tweeting in the garden.

On the menu for this week:::
Monday - Lamb curry and rice
Tuesday - R is cooking!
Wednesday - Chicken and leek pie
Thursday - 
Spaghetti bolognase
Friday - 
Tuna pasta salad
Saturday - Fish and chips

Sunday - 
Roast chicken

On my to do list:::

Bake some snacks for the children to take to school.
Plant some seeds.
Trim the jasmin plant on the front of the house.
Work at sorting and tidying the children's toys.
Ironing!!

Plans for this week:::

Monday ~ Handball M
Tuesday ~ Mannie and Papa go back to the UK :o(
Wednesday ~ Sports club H
Thursday ~ Handball W

What I am sewing, crocheting or creating:::
Crocheting chunky scarves with my lovely new Sirdar Big Bamboo yarn
Crocheting with wire ~ excited to start a new carft  <3

M
y simple pleasure:::

Caramac chocolate bars ~ Yum!

Looking around the house:::
I need to tidy around.
The playroom is in the middle of a big change around ~ there are lots of things to go up in the loft.

From the camera:::





Spring has sprung...



I hope you all have a great week!

Today I am going to link up with other "Happy Homemakers" here at Diary of a stay at home Mom so please pop over if you want to see what others are up to this week all around the world. :o

Comments

Popular Posts