Country Mumkin Makes
My crafty week 1:

Crochet is my obsession, my escape from the day to day routine of cooking, tidying, cleaning and mucking out! 

I've gone a bit crazy this week crocheting with wire and beads ~ something I have been wanting to try for a very long time.











These are a few of the designs I have tried this week.  It's really exciting working with new materials and colours, but working with wire is much tougher on the fingers than working with yarn.  Nothing is quite finished yet ........ I have been experimenting with different ways of joining the bracelets, lobster clasps are difficult to do up yourself, so I have ordered some maganetic clasps, I think they will make it much easier to connect the bracelets, just waiting for them to arrive.   We did, however, manage a trip to the big town this week so I picked up some more wire from Casa, lots more colours to work with now.  Watch this space :)

Comments

Popular Posts