❖Happy Homemaker Monday *3*❖



Brrrrrrrrr!  It's getting chilly out there!

HHMWINTER.jpg (404×304)



As I look outside my window:::

Today is very misty, I can hardly see the bottom of the garden.  It is also a lot colder today, maybe the children will get the snow they are wishing for.  I just hope the Winter cold weather comes and goes soon so that Spring can start!

Right now I am::: 

Sitting by myself in the lounge.  I have just spoken to my Mum and Dad on the phone ~ I hope Dad feels better soon.

Thinking and pondering:::

What to do today ~ there is so much to do in the house I just don't know where to start.

On my bedside table:::

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (Bedtime reading with the little ones, but I've never read it before)

On my TV this week:::

Enjoying:
Silent Witness
The Voice
Call The Midwife 
The Musketeers (ooooooooh)
Mr Selfridge

Listening to:::

The quiet ...........
The cockeral cock a doodle dooing in the garden.

On the menu for this week:::
Monday - Chili con carne
Tuesday - Garlic chicken
Wednesday - Chicken curry
Thursday - 
Spaghetti bolognese
Friday - 
Garlic pasta
Saturday - 
Fish and chips
Sunday - 
Roast beef


On my to do list:::

Get the Christmas decorations up in the loft
Bake some biscuits for the children's snacks

Plans for this week:::
Meeting Thursday night to discuss H's trip to Italy next month
Handball Monday and Thursday

What I am sewing, crocheting or creating:::

January hats challenge
Starting a new project ~ Women's crocheted slipper boots (pattern by Crochetdreamz)

M
y simple pleasure:::

Lindt chocolate balls :)

Lesson learned the past week:::

It will all be alright in the end

Looking around the house:::
We had visitors at the weekend so the downstairs of the house got a little tidy.  The dog is asleep on the sofa in the dining room (dodn't tell R!!) There are piles of clothes waiting to be washed in the kitchen and the lounge carpet needs a good hoover ~ always so much to do! (Don't I sound moany this week?  I think I've lost my mojo!)

From the camera:::



R has been making jam and marmalade ~ yum!

I hope you all have a great week!

Today I am going to link up with other "Happy Homemakers" here at Diary of a stay at home Mom so please pop over if you want to see what others are up to this week all around the world. :o)

Comments

  1. Loved the first episode of The Musketeers, hope you like it too :)

    We're pretty cold here as well and the fog has been never ending for the past two weeks. Ugh!

    Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts