❖Happy Homemaker Monday *2* ❖



Where did the last week go?  
It's hard to believe we are already half way through January, 
the time is flying by!

HHMWINTER.jpg (404×304)



As I look outside my window:::

It's a dull, drizzly, grey day today.  It's not as cold as it usually is at this time of year (we normally have a lot of snow at the beginning of January), but the dampness makes you feel cold right through.  

Right now I am::: 

Watching the morning news and eating breakfast by myself  (R is at work morning).  I have lots of housework to do this morning, but my crocheting is on the chair beside me and is looking very tempting.

Thinking and pondering:::

About forthcoming birthdays and school trips.

On my bedside table:::

Patchwork and quilting books ~ I have a lot to learn!

On my TV this week:::

Enjoying:
Silent Witness
The Voice
Monty's French Gardens

Looking forward to:

Call The Midwife (**New Series**)
The Musketeers

Listening to:::

The rain! 


On the menu for this week:::
Monday - Lamb curry
Tuesday - Turkey a la King
Wednesday - Boudin and special mash
Thursday - 
Cinese pork
Friday - 
Pasta carbonara
Saturday - 
Lasagne
Sunday - 
Roast pork


On my to do list:::

Laundry and ironing
Sow some seeds
Tidy and file my school work

Plans for this week:::

Start planning our vegetable garden

What I am sewing, crocheting or creating:::

Hats, hats, hats, hats and hats!! :o)

M
y simple pleasure:::

Crochet

Lesson learned the past week:::

Stop panicking ~ just breath.......

Looking around the house:::
Oh my gosh!!

From the camera:::

What's he got stuck in the tree this time?




Something to make you smile:::

W (6 years old) has decided he wants to be a hamster breader, as well as a deep sea diver!! :)

I hope you all have a great week!

Today I am going to link up with other "Happy Homemakers" here at Diary of a stay at home Mom so please pop over if you want to see what others are up to this week all around the world. :o)

Comments

  1. busy days, but dont forget your crocheting for some relaxation..:-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts